You are eligible if you are a Indian citizen, over 20 years of age and minimum Rs. 10,000/- monthly income, 1 year of work experience as an employee or self-employed, you can get your loan sanctioned in minutes. Download our app and get money right away!
From ₹1,000 to ₹1,50,000
Zero, there is no penalty/foreclosure charges
EMIs are automatically paid from your bank account, just keep sufficient balance in your bank account. If you miss EMI payment the automatic way then you can also pay by UPI, NEFT, IMPS.
There are only two EMIs. First EMI will be deducted on 15nth day of loan disbursal and last EMI will be paid on 61st day of loan disbursal.
Loan Dost can reject loan application based on following reasons:
1) Poor CIBIL score.
2) Poor ratio of income and expenses.
3) Uploaded documents/info could not be verified.
A personal loan can be used in many aspects which includes weddings, home renovation, buying a car, higher education and also other aspects like payment of medical bills, down payments in the time of purchasing products and others.
One loan at a time, if you want a loan with more amount then pre-close your existing loan and apply for new loan. There is no pre-closure fee/penalty.
No the personal loan cannot be jointly applied .
The key documents will be – PAN Card & any address proof i.e. Voter Id, Electricity Bill, Driving License & Passport
Taking photos of photos/photocopies could take our machines and employees more time to read your data, Images might not be legible and leading to delay in processing or rejection of application.
Our software approves loan application based on following rules:
1) CIBIL score checking.
2) Check ratio of income and expenses.
3) Documents verification.
Yes, there would be a processing fee.
The personal loan rate will be fixed not floating.
After completion of your application process within 30 minutes the loan will be disbursed.
In case of missing the EMI there will be a late payment charge. Not only this, it will also effect the credit score which will have huge impact for the future for getting loans and credit cards.
The personal loan will be disbursed only by online bank transfer.
No, there is no tax benefits on the personal loan.
You can update your email-ID in setting after login to Loan Dost mobile app.
There will be no co applicant.
In case your application has been rejected by Loan Dost system. No worry, you can re-apply for a fresh loan after 3 months
You have to provide information about the bank account which you are using very well, Loan Dost will transfer the loan amount to this bank account only and will deduct EMI from this bank account only.
Post closure of your loan, your CIBIL Report will be updated by us by the end of the month following closure. In case of discrepancy you can contact to our customer care.
Loan Dost is operating under Satin Creditcare Network Ltd. As of March, 2018 Satin Creditcare is the second largest microfinance institution in terms of Gross Lending Portfolio (GLP) according to MFIN (Micrometer Issue 25) with a strong presence in north, east and central India. We would appreciate if you could spare a few minutes to read our Terms and Conditions and to reach out to us should you require any assistance! Your data is our biggest secret. We will not let anyone steal it nor will we let anyone buy it!
Please make sure that your images are
2. Adequately zoomed
3. Not blurry
4. Taken with good lighting.
We will keep all your data safe and secure! KYC documents: PAN/passport/driving license/voters id proof can be uploaded in JPEG or PNG format. We recommend clicking the image using App camera as it helps us in compressing better and upload.
We compress the files you upload so that you do not have to wait. If your uploading still take considerable time, please check your internet settings. If trouble still persists, get in touch with us through contact us form.
There are steps:
1. Log on to the bank's official internet banking website. Access the Profile Tab and click on the Manage Beneficiary link. Here you need to select Inter Bank Payee from the available options.
2. Select ‘Add’ option and enter the Beneficiary Name, Beneficiary Account Number, Address and Inter Bank Transfer Limit in the provided fields.
3. Later enter the IFSC code of the beneficiary bank branch by using the Location option or using the drop down menu provided.
4. Now click the ‘accept Terms of Service (Terms & Conditions)’ button followed by ‘confirm’. Right after this a security password is sent to the mobile number offering an additional security measure. Use this password to validate the beneficiary. The added beneficiary is activated in a maximum time period of 16 hrs. and minimum 30 minutes.
5. Once activated you can now easily transfer funds to the beneficiary account. For remitting funds to the Inter Bank Payee via NEFT select the ‘Inter Bank Transfer’ link.
6. Later select the transaction type, i.e. NEFT. After this, select the beneficiary you wish to send money to from the list of beneficiary accounts which are added and successfully displayed in your account. Enter the amount that you need to transfer and you can also enter narration for the transaction you are making.
Yes, you are free to pay your loan EMI through your any bank account.
We are updating continuously our frequently asked questions list. But still you have unanswered questions. Kindly contact us through contact us form.
Is your query still not addressed?
Raise a request